150 nights minimum stay
Due to the departure of one of our children to Canada as part of his university studies, we are proposing to host a foreign student in our home.
We are as motivated, for this reception, by the cultural sharing * as by the financial conditions attached to it, and which will help us to finance the studies of our children.
(* Our professional life has led us to live in several foreign countries and discover very different cultures: Burkina Faso, Morocco, Quebec, Algeria.)
Our family :
- The parents :
o Philippe, 63, retired public service executive
o Kheira, 51, director of an insurance agency
- The children:
o Emilie (school teacher), Antoine (cabinetmaker), Guillaume (technician at Médecins sans frontières), Romain (sound engineer) are autonomous and live in the provinces.
o Sacha graduated from his first job and leaves home in December to occupy his own home.
o Soliman, a computer science student in Paris, goes to Montreal as part of his studies from January 2nd and at least until July 14th.
o Elias is a student in Lille.
- Healthy and luxury condominium.
- Four-room apartment, with an area of ??97 m².
- On the first floor with elevator.
- Parking in the basement possible for two wheels.
- The apartment has a modern and well equipped kitchen, a bathroom, separate WC, washing machine, dryer, TV in the living room, Wifi, a library of several hundred works.
We wish to keep a free room to welcome our children or grandchildren visiting Paris, and to make available a room to accommodate a foreign student.
The room proposed to the student, facing south-east, has an area of ??12 m². It is bright with a large window and a door window overlooking a small balcony (shared with us, it is also accessed from the living room). It includes a double bed (single bed possible for more space), a desk, a closet.
The localisation :
At the gates of Paris (literally) the apartment is located in the town of Vanves. The neighborhood is quiet and we move safely, day and night. All shops are available at the bottom of the building: supermarket, pharmacy, bakery, press, butcher, hairdresser, optician, laundry, shoemaker, several banks, post office.
It is very well served by Parisian public transport:
- Bus 58, in front of the building: direct to Montparnasse, Sorbonne, Châtelet
- Bus 89 to 50 m: direct to Montparnasse, Fac de Jussieu, Library François Mitterrand
- Metro line 13: Malakoff - Plateau de Vanves at 300 m
- Metro line 12: Porte de Versailles at 700 m
- Tramway T3: Georges Brassens at 400 m
The student will have his private room, unrestricted access to the common areas. The apartment is non-smoking, but he / she will have direct access to a balcony. A sweet and savory breakfast will be offered every morning. However, it will not be possible to eat or prepare meals in the room. If prior arrangement of the room allows it, we can do housework once a week. Access to the washing machine and tumble dryer is not restrictive, but we provide sheets and replace them every two weeks.
There is no review for the moment.